Work at UH Advertisement
- Position is expected to begin approximately October 2018 or as mutually acceptable. Renewable depending on meeting the eligibility requirements of the assistantship (for details, go to the UHM Graduate Division website at https://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/content/eligibility-criteria), satisfactory performance and/or funding availability. To know more about the School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene, go to: http://nursing.hawaii.edu/.
- Provide the School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene with logistical and programmatic support for nursing academic programs in accordance with project plans;
- Compile, review and synthesize data, minutes, reports and academic documents;
- Systematize information in electronic formats;
- Assist in the development of reports and presentations;
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Must be a degree-seeking student in a Masters or PhD program in nursing, public administration, education, public health, library science or related field under the UHM Graduate Division;
- Must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or above;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in synthesizing and/or organizing data;
- Evidence of strong time management and coordination competencies;
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat;
- Must be responsible, dependable and efficient.
- Marla Acosta; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.