Work at UH Advertisement
- pending position clearance and/or availability of funds, renewable upon availability of funds, program needs, and satisfactory performance
- 1. Assist with data analysis, managing and maintaining databases
- 2. Literature review, manuscript/report preparation and submission in the area of health disparity
- 3. Disseminating results/findings, including oral presentations at meetings
- 4. Other duties as assigned
- 1. Admitted full-time student at UHM in a graduate-level public health degree program
- 2. Strong theoretical and methodological grounding in public health and epidemiology
- 3. Excellent knowledge of statistical software R or SAS or Stata, SPSS, Mplus
- 4. Excellent oral and written communication
- 5. Responsible, organized, dependable, and efficient
- 1. Doctoral public health student
- 2. Experience analyzing population based survey data
- 3. Knowledge of health behavior and chronic diseases
- Dr. Yan Yan Wu; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.