Work at UH Advertisement
- A lecturer position is available. Position is pending availability of funds. Position is for Fall 2018 semester and maybe extended depending on performance and availability of funds.
- Teach Physics 151 (3 credits), 152 (3 credits) and/or Physics 170 (4 credits) in Fall 2018 Semester.
- Master's in Physics or related field
- At least two years of teaching experience at the college level
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Familiarity with UH Manoa’s Physics & Astronomy Department
- College of Natural Sciences/ Physics & Astronomy
- 2505 Correa Road
- Watanabe Hall, Room 416
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Pui Lam; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.