Work at UH Advertisement
- Part-time, non-tenure track, for placement in Fall, Spring and/or Summer lecturer pool, assignments as needed, contingent on availability of funds and staffing requirements for UH Maui College. Placement in the lecturer pool ensures eligibility only and does not guarantee employment.
- Under general supervision, teach a variety of courses in Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Finance or Accounting.
- Maintain at least one office hour per week for each class taught.
- Possible evening, weekend and off-campus assignments.
- Conduct student evaluations and assessment of teaching effectiveness.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Master Degree in Computer Science, Master Degree in Information Technology or Master degree in Accounting (or related degree) and three (3) years of related professional work experience.
- University of Hawaii Maui College, Human Resources
- 310 W. Kaahumanu Ave.
- Kahului, HI 96732
- Debasis Bhattacharya; 808-984-3619; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.