Work at UH Advertisement
- Under direct supervision, with very limited latitude for independent action, to serve, for example, in one or more of the following capacities: assist a faculty member of a multi-section course or a laboratory section of a course; assist a faculty member in grading assignments or exams, performing course-related administrative duties, preparing exhibits or demonstrations; assist a faculty member in charge of tutorials; reviewing material presented by the faculty member in charge of the course; or supporting the research activities of a faculty member who is the principal investigator of an ongoing project.
- Graduation from a college or university of recognized standing, with major work in the field involved in the specific position; acceptance by the campus as an intended candidate for the PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences degree. Students who have been in the program for more than one year, must have a major dissertation advisor in the DKICP.
- Previous research experience in the Pharmaceutical Sciences, previous experience working with students in a classroom or laboratory setting, experience with laboratory equipment.
- UH Hilo College of Pharmacy
- DKICP GA Committee
- ATTN: Kristi Nakamura
- 200 W. Kawili Street
- Hilo, HI 96720-4091
- Dr. Edward Fisher; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.