Work at UH Advertisement
- Part time, for placement in lecturer pool, subject to availability of funding, course scheduling, and staffing requirements.
- Teach graduate and undergraduate courses during the summer, fall, and spring semesters in one or more of the following areas of Public Health:
- Introduction to Public Health
- Behavioral Health Sciences
- Health Policy and Management
- Environmental Health
- Native Hawaiian Health
- Health Services
- Social Science and Public Health
- Public Health Biology
- Grant Writing
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Master's degree or PhD depending on course level in Public Health or related field.
- Commitment to teaching excellence.
- Teaching experience at the college level in one or more of the areas stated above.
- Work experience related to the area of teaching interest.
- Kathrun Braun / Office of Public Health Studies
- 1960 East-West Road
- Biomedical Sciences Bldg. D209
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Kathryn Braun; 808-956-5768; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.