Work at UH Advertisement
- FOR FUTURE SEMESTERS, CONTINGENT UPON STUDENT ENROLLMENT, POSITION AVAILABILITY, AND FUNDING IN THE DEPARTMENT OF CURRICULUM STUDIES.
- Teach graduate courses in one or more content areas: art, language arts/literacy, mathematics, science, reading, multicultural education, social studies, early childhood, and/or supervise.
- A Master's degree in education from a college or university of recognized standing.
- Evidence of ability to teach effectively and to direct group discussions.
- Poise and good address for meeting and conferring with others.
- Working knowledge of national content standards and Hawaii content performance standards.
- K-12 teaching experience.
- Experience working with diverse/multicultural populations.
- Post-secondary teaching experience.
- Experience advising and mentoring teachers on curriculum and professional development.
- UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII AT MANOA-CURRICULUM STUDIES
- 1776 UNIVERSITY AVENUE
- EVERLY HALL 224
- HONOLULU, HI 96822
- BRANDY ADER; 808-956-4401; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Individuals with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation for the application or hiring process are encouraged to contact the EEO/AA coordinator(s) for the respective campus.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.